i didn't do anything..the rest of the memeber also..& i can't see his video either..anyway have a good trip..i'll let u know whether we have a class this thursday or not..or let me know your suggestionah..i deposited yours today morning ..really sorry about that..see u next
did you come back to Korea yesterday?i hope you had a good time in Japan..anyway.. why don't we have a class next tue instead of today?many of member went to business trip..i'm sorry..see you next
Hello,Glad to see you jeff. I am SC.JANG, the new member of converse english class. I leave my e-mail address : dzipzi@gmail.com See you next week.dzipzi@gmail.com
Hi SC. It is nice to hear that we have a new student. I can't wait to meet you. See you tomorrow everyone. Do you still want to do your writing presentations tomorrow?
i didn't do anything..the rest of the memeber also..& i can't see his video either..
ReplyDeleteanyway have a good trip..i'll let u know whether we have a class this thursday or not..
or let me know your suggestion
ah..i deposited yours today morning ..really sorry about that..
see u next
did you come back to Korea yesterday?
ReplyDeletei hope you had a good time in Japan..
anyway.. why don't we have a class next tue instead of today?
many of member went to business trip..
i'm sorry..see you next
Hello,
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you jeff.
I am SC.JANG, the new member of converse english class.
I leave my e-mail address : dzipzi@gmail.com
See you next week.
dzipzi@gmail.com
Hi SC. It is nice to hear that we have a new student. I can't wait to meet you. See you tomorrow everyone. Do you still want to do your writing presentations tomorrow?
ReplyDelete